Thank you for visiting this website, you accept these Terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site. We may change these Terms from time to time, so you should review them each time that you visit the Site. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- 1 About us :
BrokenBuzz is the leading independent digital media delivering news, entertainment and trending to hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- 2. Registration :
Access to our email services and to some areas of the Site is restricted to users who have registered their details with us. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person when registering for use of the Site and our email services. If you have a password for registration, you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for registered users. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration at any time.
- 3. Intellectual Property :
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 4 below.
- 4. Access and use of the Site :
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
- 1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
- 2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
- 3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
- 4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
- 5) systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
- 5. Third party content and links available on this Site :
5.1 We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on this Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by users and the content of advertisements.
5.2 Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources, which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
- 6. Validity of these terms :
11.1 If any part or provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.